COVID-19 and Returning to Sports
Fortress has been working alongside over 150 teams worldwide to help ease fans back into stadiums and arenas when the time is right.
Here are five solutions we offer:
- Contactless & NFC Ticketing: Latest generation technology allows fans to scan their own tickets with staff watching from a safe distance.
- Color Coded Lanes: Measured boxes on floor and traffic light systems hold fans in a safe space.
- Designated Gates: Spread the load by pre-assigning a ticket to a specific lane and entry scanner.
- Health Questionnaires & Temperature Pre-Checks: Staff and accredited personnel are sent a questionnaire before attending the event, and have a temperature scan at a pre-check station.
- Going Cashless: Easy to deploy cashless solutions remove points of close interaction between staff and the visitor.
Fortress at the 149th Kentucky Derby
It was another successful Kentucky Derby for the Fortress team, and it was bigger than ever. At this year’s event – As well as the five others in the week leading up to it – We managed primary access control, secondary access control for VIPs/Clubs, and parking scanning. We used a variety of devices ranging […]
Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Comes to Texas
It was a three-night spectacle at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Over 200 Fortress handhelds let in more than 200,000 fans to Taylor Swift’s sold-out Eras Tour shows, where we managed both Primary and Secondary Access Control for VIP fans with floor access and early entry. Big thanks to our client the Dallas Cowboys for […]
Access Control Project Launched at Nashville Predators
Our pods now welcome fans of the Nashville Predators to Bridgestone Arena – We’re excited to provide a new client and NHL team with the latest in Fortress technology.
New Fortress Loyalty Program Featured in Sports Business Journal
Our latest project with Sporting Kansas City – The new loyalty program “Sporting Blue Rewards” – Was featured in Sports Business Journal. “Fortress, which has developed rewards programs for teams in the NFL, NHL, MLS and MLB, helped Sporting KC assemble its fan loyalty program by tying together disparate technologies. Fans’ mobile wallet, the loyalty platform […]
Austin FC Kicks Off MLS Season
This past weekend Austin FC kicked off the club’s third MLS Season at Q2 Stadium – Primary and Secondary Access Control was provided by Fortress.