COVID-19 and Returning to Sports
Fortress has been working alongside over 150 teams worldwide to help ease fans back into stadiums and arenas when the time is right.
Here are five solutions we offer:
- Contactless & NFC Ticketing: Latest generation technology allows fans to scan their own tickets with staff watching from a safe distance.
- Color Coded Lanes: Measured boxes on floor and traffic light systems hold fans in a safe space.
- Designated Gates: Spread the load by pre-assigning a ticket to a specific lane and entry scanner.
- Health Questionnaires & Temperature Pre-Checks: Staff and accredited personnel are sent a questionnaire before attending the event, and have a temperature scan at a pre-check station.
- Going Cashless: Easy to deploy cashless solutions remove points of close interaction between staff and the visitor.
Fortress and Arsenal Nominated for Two International Loyalty Awards
We are very proud to share Fortress was nominated alongside Arsenal in two categories at the upcoming International Loyalty Awards in London – Best use of Gamification to enhance Loyalty and Best use of Communications (including Social media) for the My Arsenal Rewards Program.
Fortress Powers Access Control for the 148th Kentucky Derby
The festive crowds (more than 147,000 people) were back in attendance at Churchill Downs for the iconic Kentucky Derby. Almost 300 Fortress devices on-site and our fifth year working a historic event. Another successful one down!
Nashville FC Launches at All New Geodis Park
On May 1st Nashville FC had their first home opener at Geodis Park – The largest soccer-specific stadium in the US and Canada. Fortress is proud to be the Access Control provider at this brand new venue and congratulates everyone involved in the big undertaking, as well as the team on their impressive new home.
Sacramento Kings Joins the Fortress Roster
Happy to announce we’ve added the Sacramento Kings as a client! Together we have partnered on their “Fan Challenges” Loyalty Program – Where fans get rewarded for simply being fans and attending games. More to come!
2022 MLS Season Kicks Off
The 2022 MLS Season is officially underway for our clients and our pods happily welcomed FC Cincinnati fans at their home opener this past weekend.