Now Hiring: Head of UK Reward Programme
Position: Head of UK Reward Programme
Location: London, Tavistock Square
Role Type: Permanent
Work Status: All applicants must be residents in the UK and be eligible to work to in the UK
- Daily meal benefits (at on-premises canteen)
- Annual leave allowance is 24 days+ Bank holidays
- Option to join the company pension scheme
- Option to join the company’s Health & Dental plan
Start Date: January 2021
Fortress is a Sports Technology company that specialises in contactless NFC/RFID applications in Sports. Our integrated services platform is used by Sports Teams and Venues to manage contactless ticketing, automated venue access, customer loyalty, cashless payments, and customer data analytics. Today, Fortress powers the match day and engagement activities of more than 130 sports teams around the globe, 365 days a year. Our clients include many of the most famous names in Sports, across the UK, Europe and US. Founded in 1999, Fortress today employs 80 people and has offices in UK, US and Israel. Sports Teams trust Fortress, not only for our best-in-class technology, but for our industry know-how and commitment to service. Fortress helps Teams transform their game day experience, deliver value to their customer base, and drive valuable engagement that optimizes their business revenues.
The role of the Head of UK Rewards Programme will be responsible for setting the direction, developing the proposition strategy, driving performance and the forward-looking activity plan for the loyalty programme for its clients . You will be required to initiate, develop, and manage the roadmap and strategy for the loyalty programmes for clients, which will be presented to the Company Senior Management Team. You will also be expected to lead briefs with the relevant client teams and internal company teams to execute commercial plans to deadline and budget. You will also be requested to manage the lifecycle of the programme for clients including on-boarding, activation and retention strategy.
You will be part of a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace.
What You Will Do
- Review and develop the marketing strategies for new UK Clients Loyalty and Reward Programmes.
- Implement best practices to support digital client teams in delivering a seamless multichannel experience across loyalty and reward programmes.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of activity across acquisition to loyalty programmes, retention and related KPIs including membership growth, spend, tenure and comparisons to industry standard.
- Manage the internal reward programme process, as well as ensuring the successful delivery of each programme to our clients.
- Continuing to update and adapt the roadmap by analysing data provided. Ability to process and react to changes that may be required to the current strategies and roadmap due to changes in industry standards or current climate.
- Work with CRM and Insights to develop across streams and support the identification and hypothesis behind attitudinal and behavioural segmentations.
- Ensure that internal plans and activity are clearly communicated and maintained.
- Work closely with relevant internal marketing, account management, IT, legal and operation teams to deliver a first-class client experience.
- Having the ability to engage and motivate the internal team.
- Work closely with the specific internal/external teams to build and execute the roadmap of activity and subsequent content to enhance the relevant streams value for clients.
- Lead the strategy process around Apps for the respective streams and ensure the programme is set up for success with new avenues.
Necessary Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience of implementing client loyalty programme through use of reward/loyalty or membership schemes.
- Proven experience of working in a subscription-based business model.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of client loyalty programmes management from conception to execution of acquisition and retention tactics to back end set up and processing.
- Experience in Project Management and financial planning.
- The ability to be organised in multi-tasking, managing stakeholders, and proficient in providing insights to the business on how to increase the lifetime value of existing clients
- Experience in providing the programme’s performance report and to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working with creative teams/agencies and delivering effective marketing communications programme.
- All applicants must UK residents.
Video: The New Harlequins Season Ticket Membership Card
New video from Harlequins shows fans how to activate their new season ticket membership cards to make payments – Powered by Fortress and Pingit from Barclays.
Now Hiring: Head of UK Reward Programme
Job description Position: Head of UK Reward Programme Location: London, Tavistock Square Role Type: Permanent Work Status: All applicants must be residents in the UK and be eligible to work to in the UK Company benefits: Daily meal benefits (at on-premises canteen) Annual leave allowance is 24 days+ Bank holidays Option to join the company […]
Fortress Featured at SportTechie’s REOPENING SPORTS VENUES November 17th
Tune in to hear more from Fortress and what we’re doing right now to help teams and leagues. ‘REOPENING SPORTS VENUES’ is live next Tuesday, Nov 17th.
Harlequins announce 2020/21 Season Ticket Membership Card
Through an exciting partnership with Barclays and Fortress, you can now use your new prepaid (pay as you go) card not only at The Stoop, but also when spending online and outside the ground – wherever you see a VISA sign!
Fortress Featured in Arsenal Matchday Programme
A glimpse into Arsenal’s match day programme from last week which featured our new partnership with Barclays on ‘My Arsenal Rewards’ launching ahead of the 2021/2022 season.